When it comes to one of the most recognized accounting courses, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the first name that comes to mind. The students who want to acquire a deep understanding of accounting and its variety of functions. For them choosing an acca course would be the perfect decision for their career. The majority of multinational accounting companies are known for directly hiring people who have completed finance and accounting courses successfully. Whenever the students look to complete the highest possible accounting qualification, choosing this course would be the correct decision. For students who want to achieve greater heights in their education career, the ACCA course is the most recommended option. Keep on reading this blog to get a better idea regarding online acca course details and duration in India.
Eligibility criteria for ACCA
Learning about the eligibility criteria is important when you are looking to enroll yourself in an ACCA course. This would help you get an understanding of online acca course details and duration in India.
- Candidates who are looking to enroll themselves in ACCA courses must have cleared their 10+2 examinations with a minimum aggregate percentage of 65% in mathematics or accounts and English. At the same time, the student should also have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the remaining subjects.
- Even the students who have not cleared their class 10 and 12 examinations. For them, there is also a path to study ACCA by registering themselves under the ACCA course through the foundation in Accountancy route.
Course exemptions of ACCA
On learning about the eligibility criteria of online acca course details and duration India. You also need to acquire some knowledge regarding the exemptions offered to students when they match certain criteria. However, the students who have successfully cleared their 12th examinations from a recognized board in India. For them, this list of ACCA course exemptions doesn’t function.
- For students who have completed their class 12th examinations, there are no exemptions. Instead, they would have to clear 13 papers as per the course module designed under this program.
- The students who have collected their graduation certificates in commerce. They would have to clear only nine papers while getting exemptions in 4.
- Similarly, the Mcom post graduate students also have to clear a minimum of nine papers instead of clearing the full 13.
- A chartered accountant needs to sit and clear only four papers while getting exemptions for 9.
ACCA scopes in India and overseas
Whenever a student is looking to choose a course in India, looking at and analyzing its scope would play an important part in their overall chances of achieving success through it. Based on the popularity of ACCA courses, they have been on a steep rise for several years. Most candidates who have completed their ACCA courses successfully can be found working for renowned multinational accounting companies throughout the world. PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Grant Thornton and BDO are a few of the popular examples where ACCA course graduates can be found.
A vast range of job profiles are available for ACCA students. Some of them are accounting advisory, risk advisory, statutory audit, internal audit, forensic auditing, mergers and acquisitions and many more. Even the salary of ACCA, i.e., Rs. 5-8 lacs, is similar to what CAs earn annually.
Nevertheless, if you have a hunger to travel the globe and look for better job opportunities, choosing to pursue ACCA might be the best idea as its scope is widespread throughout India and other 180+ countries. Some of those popular ACCA destinations are the UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and Dubai.
Registration fees for ACCA
The students who dream of becoming an ACCA must pay a one-time ACCA registration fee. This is a mandatory payment that every ACCA student must pay to declare themselves as a member of the ACCA. When you complete this payment, you will be able to access the ACCA portal and its previous year’s papers for supervision.
The total cost for ACCA registration is Rs. 7,625, which could change based on the number of students enrolling for this course. However, for some reason, your name doesn’t show under the registration bracket. Due to a lack of subscription payment, you would be charged an additional sum to register yourself again.
Those students who want to earn widespread recognition and reputation from their chosen courses. For them, choosing an ACCA course would be an important part of their overall success. Based upon the points that you learned about online acca course details and duration in India. It has a hugely competitive acca salary in India while providing equal opportunities globally. Therefore, by picking ACCA, you can achieve success a few years down the line while reaching greater heights in the accounting domain efficiently.