Micro Finance Collection Repository is a product of L&T Finance, a leading NBFC in India, that aims in providing micro loans to people. Despite being a renowned service in day-to-day lives, a lot of people still lack the know-how of making the most use out of the platform.
Keep reading this article in order to learn more about and its loan management.
- Visit the official website using the provided link.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your official login ID (only after authorization).
- Enter your MIFLOW account password.
- Provide the domain name.
- Click on ‘Login’ to proceed.
- You can access your loan details after logging in.
- Log out of your account after finishing to ensure privacy of information.
What is LTFs Microfinance?
LTFs Microfinance is an esteemed financial institution that aims in providing financial assistance and education to individuals or small businesses. It provides microloans to small businessmen and entrepreneurs, under flexible repayment terms and feasible interest, making them accessible to the financially weakest of business models.
What is Microloan?
Microloan is a small money or loan a finance agency approves for a small duration.
Mi low or ltfs merc is the microloan service offered by L&T Finance, and is the current leading service of its kind in India.
Women borrowers are the target customers for this loan. In recent times, it is encouraging women of rural areas to progress with their business ideas through unsecured microloans.
Mi low is known to provide loans upto 5 Lakhs to Individual citizens every year.
Key Features of Micro Loan
- Joint Liability Group: Women in small villages can take a joint liability loan when they lack funds. Sharing responsibilities of repayment makes them financially stable.
- Loan Amount: A wide range of loan amount can be obtained as per your financial requirements and repayment capacity.
- Loan Tenure: A feasible duration of 2-3 years is given for the repayment of each loan.
- Monthly Repayment: Paying the borrowed money back is convenient in the form of regular monthly instalments or EMIs.
- Collateral-Free Loans: These loans are given without security, wherein the lender doesn’t keep your valuables as a certainty for repayment. These come with higher risks, resulting in higher interest rates.
Eligibility Criteria for the Loan
- Age Criteria: The borrower must be within the age group of 20 to 60 years old.
- Documents: Valid Identity proofs, such as your Aadhar card, Voter ID, Ration card or MGNREGA card are accepted.
- Income Assessment: You will be eligible for the loan only if you and your co-applicant have the ability to earn money for repayment. Amount of loan depends on your income.
Mi low offers its customers a convenient channel for managing their loans. The platform has reformed loan repayment schemes in rural India and on an individual level, wherein the security of customer data is empowered through strong measures. The user-friendly interface and the ease of loan approval has gained Miflow a trusted brand value.
To conclude, Mi low has been an absolute game-changer in the Indian loan management scene.